Electronic Grade Chemicals 77214-82-5 Iron(III) p-toluenesulfonate
as PEDT polymerization dopant
The Iron(III) p-toluenesulfonate, with the CAS registry number
77214-82-5, is also known as Tris(toluenesulfonate)iron(III). It belongs to the product category of Thiophen. Its EINECS
registry number is 420-960-8. This chemical's molecular formula is
C21H21FeO9S3 and molecular weight is 569.426.
CAS No: 77214-82-5
EC No: 420-960-8
|Synonym||Iron (III) tris(4-methylbenzenesulfonate) / benzenesulfonic acid,
4-methyl-, iron(3+) salt (3:1) / ITX|
|Solubility||Soluble in water, alcohol|
- P/N# ITX.99A.K
- Grade Electronic grade
- Purity ≥99.0%
- Melting range
- Quality standard meet compony standard
ITX / Tris(toluenesulfonate)iron(III) (77214-82-5) is mainly used :
1. In solid-state capacitors, as oxidant.
2. Mixed with Heterocyclic monomer, for example
Ethylenedioxythiophene(EDOT), then using organic solvent such as
isopropyl alcohol, methanol or acetone etc can increasing
efficiency of mixed, then having heterocyclic polymerization
reaction. The polymer is mainly used for high electrical
conductivity polymer coating.
3. Add in organic binder and adhesion agent, such as poly (vinyl
acetate (PVA)/epoxy silane, can enhance the adhesion properties.
Conditions of Storage
Store in a cool dry place and tightly closed.
BeiLi is a leading manufacturer of chemicals in China.
1) We can provide costomers with "one-stop"packaging service,from
research,development,production,export and so on.
2) Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading
level,forever,in turn,to provide customers with better service .
3) We have ISO certificate which let the customers more satisfied
and rest assured.
4) More than 20 years of export experience,we can provide customers
with more professional service.
At the same time, the company has a branch in Shanghai.Shanghai, is
one of the world's largest port, convenient for the customes
provide logistics services.